Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Packing for a move...

Some one offered to email me something about an upcoming soccer party, then back pedaled. "I forgot, you're moving, you'll have the computer packed up."

Where were her priorities. When moving, this is it:

Hook up fridge - oh, wait, that's done, it conveyed.

Hook up washer and dryer - done, also conveyed.

set up beds - like I'm really going to sleep?

set up computer

but all I have to do is plug in my wireless dsl router and turn on my laptop and we're surfing. If Verizon does their job. And they will, because if they don't, they will be the victims of the most brutal bloggings since Rush Limbaugh's America Held Hostage them of the Clinton administration. And blogging is even better than talk radio for reaching people who don't remember the Clinton Administration, because they were still watching Blue's Clues and Dora the Explora.

It's all about Priorities...

No comments: